Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I felt her up and she didn't respond.

We have very...anatomically accurate mannequins in our store. Today I had to undress one of them....whew! It wasn't the first time that I had done it, but it reminded me of how long it's been since I've undressed someone in real life. I had to put her in a dress. I wished it would have been one of the man mannequins! Also I got a very sneaky suspicion about a guy at work. He's very decent looking, a little chubby, but he has green eyes :) melt*

So, I've made it pretty obvious that I have very little experience with this whole guy thing. I'm not sure what the proper protocol is for a guy approaching another guy, so I don't really know how to "read the signs", but I keep looking for a hint from him that he might like guys. And this is the kicker: There are several girls in our store that have a crush on him! I'm actually trying to hook one of the girls up with him, but I don't think he'll go for it.

2 comments:

Lightning Baltimore said...

Maybe if you try to fix him up with one of the girls, he'll tell you he's more interested in you. You never know!

Aek said...

So you have a thing for green eyes, eh? ;-)